Changes in Lemminkäinen's Executive Team
LEMMINKÄINEN CORPORATION STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 29 OCTOBER 2014 AT 8:10 A.M.
CHANGES IN LEMMINKÄINEN’S EXECUTIVE TEAM
Lemminkäinen will renew its operating model and reporting structure as of 1 January 2015. Starting from the beginning of next year, Lemminkäinen’s business segments used in reporting will be: Paving, Infra projects, Building construction, Finland and Russian operations. Lemminkäinen has reorganised its Executive Team according to the new operating model as of 1 November 2014. The members of the Executive Team will be:
- Casimir Lindholm, President and CEO
- Robert Blumberg, Executive Vice President, Paving (will join Lemminkäinen on 1 January 2015)
- Maaret Heiskari, Executive Vice President, Russian operations
- Tania Jarrett, Executive Vice President, HR (will join Lemminkäinen on 1 November 2014)
- Harri Kailasalo, Executive Vice President, Infra projects
- Pauli Mäkelä, Executive Vice President, Building construction, Finland (will start in the position on 1 November 2014)
- Ilkka Salonen, CFO
Pauli Mäkelä (M.Sc. (Eng.)) will start in the position of Executive Vice President, Building construction, Finland on 1 November 2014. He has earlier been the Head of Helsinki Metropolitan area in the Building construction, Finland business segment.
Robert Blumberg (M.Sc. (Eng.), MBA) will start in the position of Executive Vice President, Paving on 1 January 2015. He transfers to Lemminkäinen from Valmet Automotive, where he works as Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Former Executive Team member, Chief Strategy Officer Tiina Mikander will take on new challenges outside Lemminkäinen as of 1 November 2014.
Casimir Lindholm, President and CEO
Tel. +358 2071 53304
Katri Sundström, Head of Investor Relations
Tel. +358 2071 54813
NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd
Together with our customers we create conditions that make living, working and travelling functional, safe and healthy. We operate in northern Europe and employ about 6,000 professionals. In 2013, our net sales were about EUR 2.0 billion. Lemminkäinen Corporation’s share is quoted on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Helsinki. www.lemminkainen.com
Robert Blumberg’s cv
Pauli Mäkelä’s cv