Notification of members of management and their closely associated persons' transactions at Lemminkäinen corporation as of 3 July 2016
Lemminkäinen Corporation's members of management and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014,"MAR") are requested to follow the instructions below for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Such notifications shall be made to Lemminkäinen Corporation and the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction.
Considering Lemminkäinen's obligation to publish the notifications, Lemminkäinen recommends that the Company is informed about the transaction on the date of the transaction. In addition, the Company recommends that the official notification is sent to Lemminkäinen within two (2) business days after the transaction.
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
The form is available at http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Documents/ManagersTransactionsForm_GB.pdf (Internet Explorer)
Information needed on the form:
|Lemminkäinen Corporation's LEI code||7437004WJ8GW8WTL8A35|
|Short name of Lemminkäinen Corporation's share||LEM1S|
|ISIN code of Lemminkäinen Corporation's share||FI0009900336|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction
Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days).
Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Go to https://securemail.bof.fi and send the form as a secured e-mail to email@example.com
- Sending to Lemminkäinen Corporation:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if we have any questions about the notification.
In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com
Publication of the notifications
Lemminkäinen Corporation publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
As of 3 July 206, published notifications of transactions by members of management and their closely associated persons can be found under management ownership.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of members of management's and their closely associated persons' transactions is available at, for example, on the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority's website (only in Finnish).