We operate one of the most sophisticated sheet piling equipment in the Nordic countries.
For sheet piling, we use piles up to 25 metres in length, driving them using a fully resonance-free method, which reduces the amount of vibration affecting the environment.
Using a high-frequency vibrator, even thick moraine layers can be penetrated. Information collection for sheet piling is a fully automated process, occurring on a real-time basis.
Our sheet piling equipment is ideal for conditions in which:
- sheet piling is performed under difficult foundation and environmental conditions
- the sheet piles are long; sheet pile profiles up to 25 metres long can be installed in their full length
- vibration limits are strict
- the soil has a dense moraine layer
- the sheet piles need to be driven all the way down to the bedrock surface.