Repair and alteration services
Do your business and office facilities meet your requirements? Should the facilities be updated to better comply with your current demands? We carry out small and medium-sized repairs and functional alterations even with short notice.
We take care of the entire project including technical building systems and put out tenders for subcontractors for different work phases, when necessary.
When you choose us, you get the benefits of both small and large operators: good project management and delivery reliability, sufficient resources and flexible organisation as well as agile way of working. The projects last typically a maximum of six months. With bigger projects, please contact our renovation services.
Examples of our satisfied customers and the projects we have carried out:
- The construction of Tilkka Dental Clinic into an old people's retirement home in 2015 was technically very challenging because of the building technology required by the dentist's equipment.
- We carried out the renovation and functional alteration work of Visma's facilities in EY's former premises by Helsinki train station in 2014.
- In 2014, we carried out alteration work for tenant facilities in KPMG's new building at Töölö Bay in Helsinki. The facilities had been built on raw surfaces and we carried out the modifications required by each tenant. Our customer was Etera.
- In the roof repair work of Lemminkäinen's own central laboratory in Tuusula in 2013, we replaced the ceilings, installed mold protection, dismantled and replaced the old roofing.
- In 2012, we constructed temporary facilities for the Finnish Parliament in Postitalo in Helsinki. Ilmarinen was the orderer. Part of the Parliament's library and administration moved to the temporary facilities we constructed for the duration of the renovation work of their own facilities. In the facilities, we carried out, for instance, wall modifications and an occupational health centre which operates currently as Sanoma's occupational health centre.