We can provide you with everything you need for planning mining operations, production start-up and maintenance.
Our services in Finland and other Nordic countries cover site infrastructure and buildings. If necessary, the experts in our project management services can take responsibility for every stage of your project.
We have special expertise and equipment, and we continuously develop our technical competence. We also invest heavily in planning, procurement and logistics that translates into higher cost efficiency.
We are a partner who will free up your time and share your responsibilities. We make sure that your project will advance as agreed from the very beginning to completion, and we can also take care of your site throughout its entire life cycle in a professional way.
Our experts are happy to help you already in the planning phase.
Our mining services:
- Site project management services
- The full range of infrastructure construction services, above and below ground
- The full range of building construction services, above and below ground
- Taking care of your site throughout its life cycle
Examples of our mine projects:
- The world's largest underground iron ore mine in Kiruna, Sweden: over 21 kilometres of access and mine tunnels, about five kilometres of ore tunnels, and paving at the mine site
- Svartliden gold mine in Northern Sweden: excavation of gold ore and 3.5 kilometres of tunnels
- Kevitsa nickel and copper mine area, Finland: a number of contracts, such as earthworks and concrete construction contracts, a large-scale excavation and crushing contract, three impoundments, and an office building. Electrification project, including electrification of the production plant's power installation, instrument installation and building electrical systems. During construction, we operate our own ready-mix concrete station on-site.