The wonders of the modern era are in infrastructure
Lemminkäinen Infra is Finlands biggest and most international infrastructure construction company and a significant player in its key markets in the Baltic Rim region.
Our business operations include the construction and upkeep of road, street and rail networks, as well as rock and foundation engineering. We have our own asphalt, concrete and mineral aggregates production. We also offer concrete products.
The net sales of Infrastructure construction business segment in 2012 was EUR 591.1 million. The operating profit was EUR 43.5 million. Average number of employees of the business segment in 2012 was 1,750.
Infrastructure is the foundation of society
- 10 % of Finlands national investments
- 10 % of Finlands national wealth
- Approx. EUR 5 billion is spent annually on infrastructure construction in Finland
- Employs some 40,000 people in Finland
- Finlands transport infrastructure alone is worth over EUR 35 billion.